Take a moment to familiarise yourself with how we process your personal data within the activities of our store in accordance with the regulation of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union on personal data protection of natural persons applicable from 25 May 2018.
Who we are
The Controller of your personal data obtained through the website syntaxis.com.pl is the company “Syntaxis. Tomasz Obrębski”, registered in Central Registration and Information on Business (CEIDG) as sole proprietorship, with the seat in ul. Powidzka 18, 61-039 Poznań; NIP no.: 9720461194; REGON no.: 630406504; phone number:+48 784 578 331; email address: email@example.com.
How we obtain personal data
We obtain your personal data during your shopping activities in our online store and also through our communication via e-mails and phone calls.
What types of personal data we process
- name and last name,name,
- address and NIP no. (not necessary) of the company,
- address of residence and delivery address (not necessary),
- contact phone number,
- email address,
- the bank’s name and the number of bank account used to make payments (if the payment is made via bank transfer),
- IP address of the computer from which the payment is made,
- information regarding the way you use the online store including information stored through cookie files,
- other types of personal data, which you can provide us with via emails, by post or phone.
(*) Cookie files. To analyze the way you use the website and for the reasons determined by used technology, we use cookie files – small text files, which are saved by our website on your device to identify web browser or device and also to store data in your web browser. You can change web browser’s settings to warn you about cookie files saving and also delete a part of or all the cookie files saved by our website. In case of complete elimination of cookie files, key features of our website may no longer be available. Cookie files can be also saved in web browser by external services used by our store.
Why we process personal data
We use your personal data to:
- the execution of sales transaction, including e.g. making orders, processing payments, delivery of purchased products and preparing documentation – the legal basis for personal data use is the necessity of processing the data to conclude or perform the contract by our company;
- maintaining contact with you with regard to individual orders or inquiry which you direct to us - the legal basis for personal data use is the legitimatebusiness interest of our company in providing prime customer service;
- fulfilling duties by our company under the law – the legal basis for personal data use is the legitimate business interest of our company in fulfilling legal duties;
- establishing, investigation and response to claims – the legal basis for personal data use is the legitimate business interest of our company in the company rights protection.
How long we keep personal data for
We store and process your personal data during sales transaction and also after transaction completion with regard to claim recovery, fulfilling bookkeeping and fiscal duties, keeping in-house statistics and data archiving, but no longer than for 10 years.
Who we share personal data with
We do not share your personal data with third parties for commercial purposes. However we can share your personal data within legitimate purposes of our company with:
- the entities, which provide hosting services to our company;
- the entities, which ensure the activity and security of our store;
- the entities which process online payments in our store;
- the suppliers of your purchased products;
- the entities, which provide bookkeeping services to our company;
- government bodies authorised by law.
What rights you have regarding your personal data
You have a number of rights with regard to your personal data processed by our store, which you can use on demand, as set out below:
- the right to request access to your personal data – we will provide you with your personal data in an accessible file format;
- the right to rectify your personal data – in case of inaccurate personal data we will rectify it so that it is consistent with the facts;
- the right to restrict the processing of your personal data – we will restrict the use of your personal data if you believe that it is inadequate (e.g. too wide) provided that it is lawful and does not prevent us from the execution of our duties within sales transaction;
- the right to port your personal data – you have the right to obtain and pass your personal data to another controller in an accessible file format;
- the right to erase your personal data – we will erase your personal data fully or partially or we will anonymize it, provided that it does not prevent us from the execution of our duties under the law.
You may contact us to exercise any of these rights using the following details:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Syntaxis. Tomasz Obrębski
ul. Powidzka 18
Last revision: 23.10.2018