TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SYNTAXIS.COM.PL
§ 1 General
1. The online store https://syntaxis.com.pl is run by the company “Syntaxis. Tomasz Obrębski", registered in Central Registration and Information on Business (CEIDG) as sole proprietorship, with the seat in ulica Powidzka 18, 61-039 Poznań; NIP no.: 9720461194; REGON no.: 630406504; phone number: +48 784 578 331; email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and offers purchase of hardware and accessories for electronic musical instruments.
2. You can order a product via website hosted under the address https://syntaxis.com.pl.
3. We accept orders 24/7 everyday of the year.
4. The producers and brand names of offered products are registered trademarks and are given only for informational purposes.
§ 2 Prices and Payment
1. All prices listed on the website are expressed in Polish currency (PLN) and include VAT tax.
2. We accept four payment methods for purchased products:
3. Card and e-transfer payments are carried out by PayPro S.A.
4. Card payment operator: PayPro SA Agent Rozliczeniowy, ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznań, registered at Rejestr Przedsiębiorców Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego in Sąd Rejonowy Poznań Nowe Miasto i Wilda w Poznaniu, VIII Wydział Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego, KRS number 0000347935, NIP/VAT 7792369887, Regon 301345068.
§ 3 Delivery
1. We deliver purchased products via Poczta Polska or another delivery company, depending on what you choose.
2. Delivery cost depends on your location and the delivery option chosen.
§ 4 Personal Data Protection
1. The controller of personal data obtained via the website syntaxis.com.pl is the company "Syntaxis. Tomasz Obrębski".
3. We may send you information about discounts and special offers, provided that you give us prior consent to use your personal data in such a purpose.
§ 5 Refunds and Returns
1. You have the legal right to cancel the contract under the Article 7 of the Act of 2 March 2000 on consumer rights protection and on the liability for damage caused by a hazard product without giving any reason, through submission of a relevant document within 14 days of receipt of the product.
2. If a delivered product is faulty or has been damaged throughout the delivery, you must return it with the description of damage, written exchange claim, or in case of lack of the product, written refund claim within 14 days of receipt of the product.
3. The basis for accepting a claim is the proof of payment.
4. All claims and will be considered within 14 days from the date the claim is received.
5. All documents concerning contract cancellation or claims should be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com or via regular post to Syntaxis. Tomasz Obrębski, ul. Powidzka 18, 61-039 Poznań (when sending by post the date of post stamp is considered as the date of claim submission).
6. Refund of the product’s price is made only for the registered bank account number or PayPal account.
7. With regards to registered claims we do not accept any parcels sent to the store address via cash on delivery service.
8. We are only humans and we sometimes make mistakes. However, we believe that you are always right so in case of mistakes, we always do our best to promptly resolve the problem.
§ 6 Final Conditions
1. Placing the order means that you agree to the Terms and Conditions of our store.
2. We reserve the right to change the prices of the offered products. New prices do not apply to orders already being processed. We also reserve the right to withdraw some products from our offer.
3. Matters not regulated by these Terms and Conditions are subject to the Act of 2 March 2000 of Civil Code, on consumer rights protection and the liability for damage caused by a hazard product.
Last version: 09.11.2018