voltage controlled amplifier micromodule (exp)
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 11/24/2021
μVCA 3360·EXP·A is a voltage controlled amplifier micromodule based on AS3360 integrated circuit, configured for linear response. DC coupled inputs allow to use the module also as an attenuator or mixer for slow modulation signals. Up to 4 signal sources (either audio or CV) may be connected to the unit. The amplifier’s gain may be controlled by up to 4 CV sources.
• exponential response
• integrated 4-channel control voltage mixer
• integrated 4-channel input signal mixer
• control voltage range normalized to 0V ÷ +5V
• buffered signal output with 1k resistor protection
• +12V, −12V power supply
• reverse voltage protection
Manudacturer: Syntaxis, Poland