voltage controlled filter micromodule
Warning: Last items in stock!
μVCF·2044·LP4·A is a four stage voltage controlled low pass filter micromodule. Its 24dB per octave slope delivers classic sound response found in many synthesizers. The micromodule is based on the V2044 integrated circuit.
• integrated 4-channel input signal mixer
• integrated 6-channel cut-off frequency CV mixer
• integrated 2-channel resonance CV mixer
• control voltage range normalized to 0 ÷ 5 V
• exponential control of cut-off frequency
• linear control of resonance
• buffered signal output
• +12V, −12V power supply
• reverse voltage protection
Manufacturer: Syntaxis, Poland