quadriple voltage controlled amplifier micromodule
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
μ4VCA·EXP·A is a micromodule based on AS2164 integrated circuit offering four independent voltage controlled amplifiers (VCA) with exponential response. Each VCA has one signal input and two control inputs.
• 4 independent VCAs
• exponential response
• one signal input per VCA
• two summed control voltage inputs per VCA
• control voltage range normalized to 0V ÷ +5V
• high impedance (100k) inputs, both signal and control
• buffered signal output with 1k resistor protection
• dimensions: 50.80mm x 26.67mm (without pins)
• pin raster 2.54mm/0.1”, ideal for breadboard/stripboard use
• +12V, −12V power supply
• reverse voltage protection
Manufacturer: Syntaxis, Poland