voltage controlled LFO micromodule
Warning: Last items in stock!
Delivery time: up to 10 working days
μLFO 3340·A is a voltage controlled low frequency oscillator. The micromodule is based on AS3340 integrared circuit. Its typical use is for generating periodical control signal for modulating e.g. VCO pitch, VCF cut-off frequency, or VCA gain.
• 4 independently accessible waveforms:
triangle, saw, inverted saw, pulse
• voltage controlled PWM
• 3 rate control inputs with different sensivity
• 5Vpp output signal with adjustable
• DC shift
• control voltage range normalized to
• 0V ÷ +5V
• LED indicator
• +12V, −12V power supply
• reverse voltage protection
Manufacturer: Syntaxis, Poland